Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

In the heat of the moment...

By "in the heat of the moment", I refer to those times when the keyholder wants the cage off, for instance for some impromptu Tease and Denial or even penetrative sex, but going through the TetherSpout removal procedure I outlined would just kill the mood...

But it is not necessary to remove the spout to have a good time. One just needs to prevent it from retracting too far inside where it could be painful and/or awkward to fish out. For that purpose, there are accessories like the two I own, bought from Tether Products:

 The circular barbell (8 Ga. 1" hoop):

Even easier to snap on, the spherical magnet. The one pictured here is 3/8" in diameter. 1/2" and 5/8" spheres are also available. The spout's stainless steel has magnetic permeability, so it will strongly stick to these neodymium nickel-plated magnets.
There are also ring magnets in the same material. I haven't tried those yet, but I have two on order...

Note that the hoop above leaves very little space for fluids to pass through the spout. In particular, that greatly restricts the passage of ejaculate so, for some, an orgasm with the barbell will be ruined, as if someone had pressed the meatus shut with a thumb or palm. Comparatively, the spherical magnets do leave the side holes free of obstruction, so fluid flow is less restricted. On the other hand, keeping the ball on while urinating could be messy!

5 comments:

  1. I received the ring magnets I had ordered. They turned out to be a disappointment. No fault of TetherProducts mind you, the quality is fine. It is just that they don't stay centered. I should have actually expected this, but I guess lustful hope prevailed over reasoning.Due in part to induced magnetization of the spout from such a shape, the attraction from the disk is at its weakest at the center of the hole. This results in a unstable equilibrium when the spout is centered, and it jumps to a side at the slightest touch. Turning the disk over so the spout goes into the countersink is even worse: the magnet tends to flip suddenly to one side of the spout on its own. Not something you want to happen with flesh in the vicinity!
    Perhaps if the countersink angle matched the taper on the spout, and if the hole diameter let the spout tip almost come flush on the front side...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mentioned penetrative sex with the TetherSpout installed, but some redditors highly advised against that due to the internal forces that would be applied and possibly damage the urethra. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember a reddit post mentioning undesirable consequences from "vigorous intercourse" with the spout installed.
    We haven't actually engaged in intercourse that way (my SO isn't keen on being penetrated by a metal-adorned penis), but I've has tease sessions with a fleshlight with no ill effect. In my case, getting erect uncaged with the spout on appears to tend to lock the retainer in place in my urethra. In the absence of any forces being applied on the ball magnet at the tip (I suppose some push/pull would happen there in a real vagina), I experienced no movement of the spout.
    On the other hand, I was once driven to a full-on orgasm with the ball magnet on the spout and experienced some amount of pain from the flow restriction and resultant pressure on the spout/retained! No lasting damage though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been experimenting with the TetherSpout and have left it in place several times during sex with no issues at all. We have not used any external 'stopper' but simply let the spout sit where it will. Once I am erect I think the pressure on the spout and retainer prevent it migrating significantly and even with a spout that sits slightly proud of the penis tip when flaccid the tip is inside the end of the urethra when erect (no possibility of it hitting into my wife). The additional sensation of having the spout inside makes me more sensitive than normal and when extremely hard the sensation is marginally painful.

    Overall, it makes PIV without cumming a significant challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My experience trying to have vaginal sex with the Tetherspout installed (and a ball magnet on the end) was that the spout itself would travel back and forth inside my urethra when I bottomed out inside her (her cervix pushed on the ball magnet, the ball magnet pushed on the spout). The end result was that the spout actually caused some tearing in my urethra and when we finished there was a significant amount of bleeding on my part. I uninstalled the Tetherspout immediately, it was a few days before I could urinate without a burning sensation. As far as I can tell no permanent damage was done but I would strongly recommend extreme caution when attempting any sort of penis-insertive sex with a Tetherspout installed.

    ReplyDelete